When CloudAware detects non-standard change it initiates a case or approval request to an appropriate member of your team.
Retain searchable data for 7 years. By default. Our custom search interface is designed for mining cloud trail data.
Track User Activity
CloudAware will alert you when IAM user has not accessed his account in over 3 months. With sumologic or loggly, you would have to retain your data for 3 months and that gets expensive quickly.
Unlock Cloud Trail with CMDB
We integrated Cloud Trail with our leading enterprise CMDB. Now you can quickly retrieve relevant Cloud Trail data directly from an EC2 Instance or any other AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Object Page.
CloudAware is built on force.com which in turn has most advanced and easy to use report builder. This means you can design engaging dashboards and reports in minutes.
Although you probably won't need to because CloudAware is pre-packaged with 100s of reports designed and created by daily AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud users.
Five Problems We Solve:
- 1Building homegrown tools to parse cloud trail data.
- 2Inability to find relevant data with generic searches.
- 3Tracking inactive AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Users
- 4Identifying changes related to specific AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Object.
- 5Lack of insight into activity levels in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.