CloudAware cross-references data from multiple systems and can pinpoint specific servers that are not monitored, backed up or have reported security vulnerabilities.
Multi-Cloud, Multi-Regional Search
With CloudAware CMDB customers can quickly find objects such as instances, load balancers or security groups by searching across all regions and hundreds of AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud accounts at once. Public Cloud support centers with 100+ AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud accounts make this an indispensable feature.
CloudAware CMDB has plugins to enhance AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud data with fields from New Relic, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, OSSEC. Using force.com, API customers can quickly deploy their own collectors, and build true IT System data warehouses. Don't have time to build a custom collector? We can build one for you in days. Contact Us.Vendors we support »
Any monitoring system can tell you what it monitors but can it tell you what it does not monitor? CloudAware CMDB queries multiple systems and uses algorithms to cross reference servers in AWS and other systems by name, IP address, MAC address and other attributes. CMDB will show you what is not monitored, backed up or connected to IDS.
Five Problems We Solve:
- 1Undetected gaps in monitoring, security and backup.
- 2Ability to manage multiple AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud accounts from the same tool
- 3Incomplete data about infrastructure resources.
- 4Poor visibility into security and performance status.
- 5Slow response when internal AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud support is needed.